Hummus on fire
This spicy hummus is great with vegetable crudites & tortilla chips
- 1 can chickpeas in water, drained
- 1 red pepper deseeded and cut in four
- 1 chilli deseeded and cut in two
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- Olive oil about 100ml
- Oven roast the chilli, pepper and garlic for about 20 minutes.
- Put the chickpeas, pepper, chilli, garlic, tahini, lemon juice and some of the olive oil in a blender or processor.
- Blend and add oil/water until desired consistency reached.